Information We Collect
User-Provided Information: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information (all referred to as “Personal InformationIf you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service. You may provide us information in User Content, such as your public profile and comments that you post to the Service.
Third Party Analytics Services: Kendo-culture uses third party analytics services. See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt out (www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
Social Network and Platform. The Service may be integrated with social media networks and other platforms (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest) whereby information is not shared between us and those platforms. For instance, if you interact with our Service through a social media feature such as a plug-in, then information is not available from that social media account because we do not use pixels.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal Information you submit or that we collect to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. We use your information in order to (a) provide you with the Service under our agreement with you and to let you know about our other products, services and promotions.
By providing us with your email address, you acknowledge we may use the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your account settings page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
How We Share Your Information
Personal Information. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. We may share your Personal Information with third parties (such as hosting providers, payment processors, database providers) for the purpose of providing the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties’ will be contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information. We may store Personal Information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers) on the basis of an agreement to safeguard your information.
Non-Personal Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with third parties to help to understand the usage patterns for Kendo-culture services.
Targeting and Marketing. We serve third-party advertising on our Site, we use Google Adsense services.
How We Protect Your Information
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organisation security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Kendo-culture or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Compromise of Personal Information
Your Choices About Your Information
- Unsubscribe from emails.To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
- Inspection and access:you can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you;
- Correction/addition/removal:where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it;
- Portability:you may request that we send you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party;
- Objection:you may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so;
- Restriction:you may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it; and
- Automated Decision Making:where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for data protection in your jurisdiction.
Links to Other Web Sites
Tóth Balázs, 6723. Szeged, Gáspár Zoltán u. 2/b. V/15.